Sharon left her corporate role in 2000 to become a registered workplace assessor contracting to Industry Training Organisations. The following year, the business was registered and accredited as a NZQA Private Training Establishment and consistently achieves NZQA’s highest ratings in educational reviews.
Today Sharon continues as iskills Managing Director supporting a highly skilled team of trainers, workplace assessors, moderators and administration staff.
- Participation in industry working groups to review and develop industry qualifications and assessment standards
- ITO qualification and assessment standard development
- Part of the Cranes Association advisory group on high risk licencing to meet Worksafe requirements
- Part of the working group to review the Health and Safety qualifications and standards with The Skills Organisation
- Participation in NZQA advisory groups
- Participation in advisory groups for NZQA for Business, Management and Adult Education since 2000
- Approved provider of industry apprentice and gateway programmes
- Approved provider of EWRB competence programmes and recommended by EWRB for assisting overseas workers to become registered
Mount Maunganui Office
Jadwyn has extensive experience in learning & development and training strategy and has facilitated workshops across both tech and telecommunications, including SAP, inductions, leadership, product & process, sales training, customer service, and motivation. Jadwyn coaches our trainers to deliver engaging learner-focused programmes and teaches our Business and Leadership courses.