Electrical Workers Registration (EWRB) Competency
This course is designed in compliance with the Electricity Workers Registration Board requirements for workers to renew their practicing license every 2 years.
We can assist holders of Limited Certificates with registration. Please contact us for further details.
- Electrician, Electrical Engineers and Inspectors
- Electrical Service Technicians (EST) and Electrical Appliance Servicepersons (EAS)
- Line Mechanics/Line Mechanics Endorsed and Cable Jointers
Each course is run for one of the specific groups listed above and tailored accordingly.
Part 1: Electrical First Aid
- CPR and Basic First Aid. Please note that this meets the EWRB requirements but not the Workplace First Aid Training requirements
Part 2: Electrical Competency Training
- Electrical Safe distances as listed in ECP 34
- Earthing requirements as listed in the Electricity (Safety) Regulations 2010 and AS/NZS 3000:2007
- Installation, operation and testing of electrical protection
- Prospective short circuit currents
- Testing and certification as listed in the Electricity (Safety) Regulation
- Inspection Supervision of trainees
Duration and cost
5 hrs – $130 + GST pp
(pricing does not include travel & accommodation)
- Part 1: Electrical First Aid – CPR & basic First Aid (2hrs)
- Part 2: Electrical Competency Training (3hrs)
Attendees must complete the EWRB e-learning module prior to attending this course and bring the e-learning certificate with them along with Photo ID.
Minimum numbers apply
Maximum 10 attendees