NZ Certificate in Business – First Line Management Level 4
The aim of this programme is to provide people in your organisation who are in a first line management role or have the potential, the knowledge, and skills required to manage effective teams that meet organisation goals in different culture environments.
Anyone in your organisation in a first line management role or on a succession pathway to management.
Graduates that have completed NZ Cert in Business Level 3 – Team leadership, administration, and technology, introduction to small business.
- Demonstrate management of a work flow.
- Apply first line management knowledge and skills for effective and efficient work flow.
- Evaluate activities against agreed criteria and identify opportunities to achieve operational objectives.
- Apply motivation principles and techniques in a team environment to achieve objectives.
- Build successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand and apply professional and ethical behaviour.
- Apply and promote an inclusive environment when managing team members.
- Apply key leadership knowledge and skills to lead team members through different situations.
- Contribute and maintain a socially and culturally inclusive environment.
NZQA Unit Standards
- Manage work flows
- Manage a team to contribute to a business entity’s objectives
Available nationwide upon request
Minimum 10 attendees
Duration and cost
- 2 days of workshop-based training – price on enquiry.
- Post Course assessments – Learners will be required to complete written and practical assessments with support. Total programme duration of 8 months.
This course can also be completed by Coached Workplace development for individuals – just call us for more information