Horizontal And Vertical Fall Arrest Systems
The Fall Arrest Systems course is suitable for those planning, installing and operating fall arrest systems and supervising staff working at height.
- Knowing the hazards associated with working at heights
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Identification of anchor points
- Installation of temporary height safety systems
- Vertical and Horizontal fall arrest systems
- Using a safety harness for personal fall protection
- Necessary requirements of SM-EI and NZECP34
NZQA Unit Standards
- Use, install and disestablish temporary proprietary height safety systems when working at height – must hold pre-requisite 23229.
- Explain safe work practices for working at heights
Available nationwide upon request
Maximum 8 attendees
- 1 day full course
- 1 day refresher
Please enquire below for pricing.