This course is designed to provide trainees with an overview of the causes of back injury and how to prevent such injuries in the workplace. It can be delivered with or without assessment to unit standard 17592.
Supervisors, Team Leaders, Health & Safety Representatives and anyone in a role that involves repetitive lifting of objects.
- Describe the structure and function of the spine
- Identify the risk factors for occupational back injury
- Identify back care techniques
- Identify work place control measures to reduce the risk of back injury
NZQA Unit Standards
- Identify the causes of back injury and methods to prevent back injuries in the workplace.
Available nationwide upon request
Minimum of 8 attendees, maximum of 12
- ½ day course
- Refresher available via webinar
Please enquire below for pricing.