NZ Certificate in Business Level 3
Introduction to Team Leadership is designed to provide both new and existing team leaders with the skills and knowledge required to successfully lead high performing teams.
Learners will be taught how to effectively self-manage, communicate with team members and other stakeholders, set and manage team objectives, understand and demonstrate workplace compliance and build team cohesiveness and engagement in diverse workplace environments.
Anyone who is new or aspiring to team leadership as well as experienced team leaders who require further leadership development.
Successful completion of this course results in a New Zealand Certificate in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership) (Level 3). Graduates will be able to move onto the New Zealand Certificate in Business (First Line Management) (Level 4).
- Leadership styles
- Building cohesive teams
- Diversity – behaviours and attitudes
- Developing SMART objectives
- Problem solving and decision making
- Workplace compliance
- Effective communication
NZQA Unit Standards
- Apply principles for effective performance within a team
- Develop objectives for a team
- Describe and compare different styles of a team leadership for a business entity
- 2-day workshop-based training
Programme duration of 36 weeks (including holidays)
- On-job assessments – learners will be required to
complete written and practical assessments (with
support via telephone and email).
Minimum 10 attendees
This course is designed to provide theoretical learning on course and application of skills in the workplace to enable on job assessment to be completed. Content can be tailored to company requirements and delivered nationwide – contact us to discuss your needs.
$1,556 per learner (excluding GST)