NZ Certificate in Electricity Supply Level 2
This Level 2 New Zealand Certificate is to ensure that learners have sufficient knowledge and ability to work safety in the industry at entry level.
This course is suitable for all entrants into the Industry. The Learner may be working in a Trade or Technical Role within the generation, distribution or transmission sectors of the ESI.
This qualification will give the learners the career pathway to progress into the other roles in ESI.
The course is structured using a mixture of on-job and off-job learning.
Off-job learning is completed during the week-long block. The trainee will return to their workplace where they will further develop their skills with the guidance of workplace mentors and support from their iskills specialist assessors.
- Understand how health and safety is applied to the Electrical Supply Industry
- Demonstrate foundation understanding of the principles of generation, transmission and distribution in the Electricity Supply Industry
- Understand how the Electricity Act, regulations and Industry rules and guides govern industry practice
- Competently apply knowledge to tasks within the Electricity Supply Industry with appropriate supervision
NZQA Unit Standards
Please contact Bookings at iskills
This course will be delivered in a week long off-job (theory) block course training period.
1 x off-job, week long, block course.
- Total Qualification Cost $2,300 per learner (excl. GST)
Note: Minimum numbers apply for course to proceed. Does not include First Aid training.
Talk to us about Fees Free eligibility.