The course will ensure that all persons understand the protocols when operating in the Distribution Network.
Any person whose job requires them to communicate with the network control centre operators.
- Communication Principles
- Basic Communications Model
- Effective Listening
- Culture & Differences
- Verbal Communication/Non-verbal Communication
- Professionalism at work
- Effective questioning
- Telephone/radio technique
- Contractor communication with Network Operations Control Centre
- Emergency Communication Procedures
Available nationwide upon request
Maximum 16 attendees
Duration and cost
- 1 Day – $1,950 for 10 attendees + travel cost over 100km outside of Tauranga (Additional cost for numbers over 10)
*All costs excluding GST.