Powerco Operational Communications
The course will ensure that all persons understand the protocols when operating in the Distribution Network.
Any person whose job requires them to communicate with the network control centre operators.
- Communication Principles
- Basic Communications Model
- Effective Listening
- Culture & Differences
- Verbal Communication/Non-verbal Communication
- Professionalism at work
- Effective questioning
- Telephone/radio technique
- Contractor communication with Network Operations Control Centre
- Emergency Communication Procedures
Available nationwide upon request
Maximum 12 attendees
- 1 Day
Please enquire below for pricing.