Safe Working At Heights – Rescue Planning
Any supervisory and management personnel who have responsibility for others working at height and a good knowledge of the particular working environment and workplace procedures and circumstances.
Prerequisite: 23229 – Use safety harness systems when working at height
- Evaluate and know how to retrieve a suspended individual after a fall.
- Prepare a rescue plan to recover an individual suspended in a harness after a fall.
- Understand medical assistance options.
- Communicate the rescue plan.
- Be able to successfully conduct a rescue
NZQA Unit Standards
- Develop a rescue plan for recovery of a
suspended individual after a fall
Available nationwide upon request
Maximum 8 attendees
Duration and cost
- 1 day – $2,100