Telecommunications Fibre Optic Strand – Level 3
This course is for those already in the industry and looking for unit standards for Fibre Optic only.
Opportunity to add optional Health & Safety and Hand & Power tools units to assist the learner to refresh and/or be workplace ready.
Workers currently working in the Telecom Industry requiring Fibre Optic only
NZQA Unit Standards
- Demonstrate knowledge of telecommunications optical fibre network infrastructure
- Install, maintain and repair telecommunications optical fibre network infrastructure
- Investigate, text, locate and repair faults in the telecommunications optical fibre network
- Describe health and safety duties on electricity supply sites
- Use and maintain hand and power tools for electrical work
*To get workplace ready
Available nationwide upon request
Duration and cost
- 1 week duration $1,500
*All costs excluding GST.