Train The Trainer
Any person involved in workplace training, including: Managers/Supervisors/team Leaders responsible for staff training/Apprentice Co-ordinators, Human Resource Managers and anyone seeking a training role in the future.
- Characteristics of adult learners and learning styles
- Principles of training and the stages of learning
- Creating a positive learning environment
- Communication skills for training
- Writing learning objectives
- Effective training and delivery methods
- Prepare, deliver and review on-job training for adult learners.
NZQA Unit Standards
- Deliver on-job training for adult trainees
- Deliver group training sessions for adult learners
* This unit standard credits towards several NZQA business and adult education qualifications.
Available nationwide upon request
Minimum 6 attendees
Duration and cost
- 2-day workshop based training – $1,300
Post course assessments – Learners will be required to complete written and practical assessments (with support via telephone and email).
*All costs excluding GST.