Truck Loader Crane
This courses covers theory and practical requirements for operating a truck loader crane in accordance with the crane association safety manual and the work safe code of practice for load lifting and rigging.
The crane association has introduced Unit Standard 30072 as a prerequisite to ensure participants have knowledge around basic slinging.
All persons operating or working with a Truck Loader Crane.
It is recommended that trainees have at least three months supervised experience using a Truck Loader Crane before attending the course. Trainees may attend the course without this experience but may be required to work for three months using a Truck Loader Crane before being awarded the unit standard.
- Hazards, hazard control and lift planning
- Selecting lifting equipment and working load limit (WLL) tables
- Preparing for and slinging regular loads safely
- Truck loader crane equipment and attachments
- Sling, lift, move and unload or place regular loads with a truck loader crane
- Securing and preparing truck loader cranes for transport mode, stow equipment and complete documentation
- Operator maintenance of a truck loader crane
NZQA Unit Standards
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of slinging regular
- Use a truck loader crane to lift and place loads
We deliver nationwide
This training is delivered by iskills award winning, cranes qualified Trainers
Duration and cost
- FULL course 16617 & 30072 – Duration 1.5 days maximum, 6 attendees $3,900
- REFRESHER course – Duration 1 day, maximum 8 attendees $2,300
* All travel and assessment costs included
*All costs excluding GST.
*Pricing does not include plant hire.