Truck Loader Cranes
All persons operating or working with a Truck Loader Crane.
Learners must provide evidence of a minimum 3 months supervised experience lifting and placing loads using a truck loader crane.
- Hazards, hazard control and lift planning
- Selecting lifting equipment and working load limit (WLL) tables
- Preparing for and slinging regular loads safely
- Truck loader crane equipment and attachments
- Sling, lift, move and unload or place regular loads with a truck loader crane
- Securing and preparing truck loader cranes for transport mode, stow equipment and complete documentation
- Operator maintenance of a truck loader crane
NZQA Unit Standards
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of slinging regular
- Use a truck loader crane to lift and place loads
Available nationwide upon request
Maximum 8 attendees
Duration and cost
- 30072 & 16617 2 day full course – $5,400
- 30072 & 16617 1 day refresher course – $2,500
*All costs excluding GST.
*Pricing does not include plant hire.