Working At Heights Safety Harness
This is a nationally accredited course that covers theoretical and practical aspects of using a harness. Providing you with the skills to correctly identify equipment, carry out pre-use checks, identify and control hazards when using a full body harness and requirements of a rescue plan.
Anyone that needs to use a harness for climbing or lowering into spaces. Including for the use with an elevated work platform.
- Preparation for working at heights and control of hazards
- Inspection and fitment of a fully body harness
- Using a safety harness for personal fall protection
- Necessary requirements of SM-EI and NZECP34
NZQA Unit Standards
- Use safety harness system when working at height
Available nationwide upon request
Maximum 10 attendees
Duration and cost
- 1-day full course $2,100
- 1-day refresher $2,100
*All costs excluding GST