This workplace assessor course is an NZQA unit standard based programme, providing learners with the knowledge and tools to become a registered Assessor.
Those wanting to assess candidates against standards i.e. trainers, supervisory staff, or anyone carrying out on-job training and assessment.
Open entry, however for assessment purposes you must have a qualified assessor at your workplace in order to assess. Please contact your ITO for assistance if required.
- NZQA background and framework
- Assessor terminology
- Understanding standards
- Best practice assessment process
- Gathering evidence and matching to performance criteria
- Supported decision making as an Assessor
- Providing effective feedback to candidates
- Prepare candidates for the assessment process
- Record keeping, reporting, and reviewing the assessment process
NZQA Unit Standards
- Use standards to assess candidate performance
- Prepare candidate(s) for assessment against standards
These unit standards credit towards several NZQA business and adult education qualifications
Available nationwide upon request. Courses can be tailored to your requirements.
Duration and cost
- 2 day full course – $4,600 ($460 per learner)
*All costs excluding GST.