This workplace assessor course is an NZQA unit standard based programme, providing learners with the knowledge and tools to become a registered Assessor.
Those wanting to assess candidates against standards i.e. trainers, supervisory staff, or anyone carrying out on-job training and assessment.
Open entry, however for assessment purposes you must have a qualified assessor at your workplace in order to assess. Please contact your ITO for assistance if required.
- NZQA background and framework
- Assessor terminology
- Understanding standards
- Best practice assessment process
- Gathering evidence and matching to performance criteria
- Supported decision making as an Assessor
- Providing effective feedback to candidates
- Prepare candidates for the assessment process
- Record keeping, reporting, and reviewing the assessment process
NZQA Unit Standards
- Use standards to assess candidate performance
- Prepare candidate(s) for assessment against standards
These unit standards credit towards several NZQA business and adult education qualifications
Available nationwide upon request. Courses can be tailored to your requirements.
- 2 day full course
- Distance learning
Maximum 3 month duration
(Must complete iSkills 4098 enrolment form to have access to assessment materials and have access to an assessor to complete required observations)
Please enquire below for pricing.